OK I'm having problems with my road trip I've been playin all day and instead of moving me up to my fourth trip through the states it has me on my third trip for the second time! What do I do to fix it!

hunterkalebmom

Asked by hunterkalebmom at 5:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think it is all about the points, not about how many times you have done the game, because it advanced me half way through.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 6:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• It doesn't go by how many times you find all the states. The first two levels seem to happen that way but it's all based on the points. If you look at the top of you widget it tells you how many more points you need to move to next level!! Hope this helps and happy road trippin!!!
    supermomchat3

Answer by supermomchat3 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2008