What's a good gift to get a kid for the bday that you or your kid doesn't really know..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We like PlayDough sets. They have birthday cake in a bucket, or "dog groomer" or all kinds of different sets. They are fun and you can never have enough Playdough!
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• how old is the kid?
    bizymom413

Answer by bizymom413 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Depends on age and gender, I'd get a 5 year old girl something with Hannah Montana or My Little Pony, but a 12 year old boy probably wouldn't appreciate that as much.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• the kid is turning 7 oh and its a he
    Anonymous

• A Book

Answer by louise2 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i would just ask the parents what kind of things the kid likes
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Captain Underpants books
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• hm maybe ask your son what kinda stuff he plays with or what character is on his backpack?
    bizymom413

Answer by bizymom413 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• A Wal-mart or Target gift card
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 5:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh, anything that is the current hot item for his age group. It's not that hard when you think about it. For instance, when the Transformers movie was out, anything Transformers would do the trick. Most toys are trendy. If your son is the same age, he should know what is hot right now. I think it's pretty safe to go off of that. I've had luck doing that. For example, my son was into Yu-gi-oh cards, and almost every boy in his class was too. It was the hot thing at that moment.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009