ARE YOU A?

Are you a Domestic Diva? I posted this before saying I found the quote on a mug but cafe mom took it off because I didn't ask it as a question. A Domestic Diva is woman who is a family raising, meal cooking homemaking wonder. It doesn't mean you're a Desperate Housewife. I said it was cute and it was me.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 5:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, not me. I wish I was though! I am very envious of domestic divas, those moms that really have their shxt together with the house and meals every night and juggling all kinds of kids practices and fundraisers. I don't know how they manage but some moms are really superwomen.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Im a family rasing military wife college student that loves to cook and starting to get into cleaning my house more offten does that make me one
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 5:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No, I'd say I"m not. I just barely get enough cleaning so we don't all get sick, and my cooking is just barely edible. My laundry gets done, but I don't iron- oh! your shirt needs ironing? So wear it under a sweater.

Answer by Bmat at 5:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yup i am !!!!!!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 5:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Thats what I call my self lol
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nope. I'm not a homemaker. I'm a momma, but I'm not the maid!
    Anonymous

• I used to be until my kids grew up and moved away and I am alone......now it is just me and I cook when I want, clean when I want, sleep when I want lol
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am and proud of it :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yup....and diggin it
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009