Are you ever pissed just cause you want to be?

ugh I feel like yelling into a pillow...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes, but if one little thing happens that gets under my skin I have a terrible day. I'm a Grouch.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh, most definitely. I'm a bitch on a stick most of the time just because I want to be haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I find that if I let myself get worked up that I am the one who suffers most. So I try to keep calm. There are things at work though that make me so tense ... no, I must stay calm must stay calm.

Answer by Bmat at 5:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I can be mad in a second but usually someone or something ticks me off.....if I am really mad I just go out the back door and scream at the top of my lungs......lol
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I get that way when anything is unorganized.Needles to say my family is pretty organized because when mama isn't happy around here no one is lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2009