what would you do?

what would you do if you found condoms in your 14 year old daughters drawer???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Ask her what they were doing there and take it from there, depending on what she told me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Talk to her about it, it could just be that she got them free or something. Or that she just randomly has them, it's not that uncommon really, I just wouldn't jump to any conclusions.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i don't know about taking them from her, then you might have a new baby on your hands. i think its time for a very long talk!!!
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 5:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Start talking!! Who is she sleeping with? If you don't know that is big trouble. I would make sure she is on the pill and supervised more closely.
    Anonymous

• I did find some in my 14yrs old daughter room, and I asked her about them she told me they are a friends. But I got that gut feeling they are hers. So we plan on talking to her about the peer pressure about having sex. She has 2 aunts that are teenage moms. Just Talk to them
    peachheart4

Answer by peachheart4 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My daughter and son both were given condoms in sex ed class while studying STD's. They are learning alot and if she insists nothing is going on just trust her until you can find more damaging evidence like a used condom, or preg. test.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Talk to her. And commend her on being safe.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my bfs cousins are around that age and in school they are taking a sex ed class. they got some for free. Maybe its from that.
    wintersmommy06

Answer by wintersmommy06 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009