Are there MANY MANY self righteous moms on here or is it just misunderstood online jibberish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a little bit of both =]

And I love the word jibberish. It's fun to say out loud.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• way too many lol its really annoying sometimes, cause you look at a normal question and low and behold a woman who farts roses haha
    Anonymous

• I think some moms can be self richeous. I also feel some moms ask a question and do not like the honest answer.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm sure there are some, but I think for the most part it's just online communication. It's always harder to convey feelings and emotions through a keyboard than it is in person. Not to mention tone is lost and then something that someone really meant as harmless appears to be extremely hurtful to someone else.

I think it's kind of funny/sad that if someone makes one condescending comment or says something someone else finds dumb or inappropriate they say things like "get a life" or "I feel sorry for your kids/husband"...I don't know how people can chalk up an entire person's life based on one comment/response on a website. Those people seem to be the most judgmental of all.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No, I just know I am better than most people on here...OK TOTALLY KIDDING!!! I feel your pain on this subject...UGH those type of women are SO annoying!!! They are the type of women I avoid like the plague in the real world...they are like a Venerial Disease they keep popping up everywhere and you never know when there is going to be an outbreak and there is nothing to "cure" the world of them.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I sometime answer questions that sound ugly but I dont mean it I just communicate and type like crap LOL In the real world I am the nicest person you could ever meet
    mona4k

Answer by mona4k at 6:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'd say somewhere in the middle. LOL. Don't let the "ugly" get to you and don't let the "miscommunications" get to you either. Take it all with a grain of salt.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• agrees with munch's comment completely...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm EXTREMELY self-righteous. I can usually fight it successfully, though. :)
    Anonymous