Feels like I have dust in my throat when I breath!!

OK, I have been sneezing and I think I have a cold. Now When I breath it feels like I have dust in my throat. Not with every breath but some. It is making me panicky. What would cause this? PLease anyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• HAVE YOU tried benedryl? tHat usually works for me when i feel like that.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like an allergy to me. Call the Dr. If you are feeling panicky the Dr. will check you out to see that it isn't serious. But If you start having trouble breathing get to the ER!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 6:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Sounds like allergies, to me too. Did someone mow the lawn today, or have yall had rain or a change in temps?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have never had these symptoms before. I have never had allergies before
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Yeah, I am thinking allergy too. But if it happens again you may want to call the doc.
    Hippohappy

Answer by Hippohappy at 9:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Allergies or asthma? Get it checked out...but don't stress out..if it's asthma, stress can make it worse..
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 10:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'd try an anti-histamine of some kind and see if it helps. In the meantime, schedule an appt with your doctor.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2008