Has anyone else been insulted by another mom via showdown comments?

I came home today to a not so nice comment about my DH on my showdown. I wasn't even up against the mom who left it!! I was offended, I do the showdowns as a way to "show off" my family, and could care less if I win, but to be attacked by another mom over my entered picture? I was wondering if any other moms received negative comments.

steveswife1130

Asked by steveswife1130 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i didnt even know you could leave comments! how horrible!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yeah that's not right. She had nothing better to do and she's probably jealous.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I haven't, but with some of the things that I read on here I can't say that I'm suprised. :(
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No! That's aweful! I like to leave nice comments to the people I am up against, but I have never made an insult! The closest I have seen was this one baby bump showdown where the mom took the picture in her bathroom mirror and you could see a pig stye in the bathroom behind here :) A bunch of women wrote about how messy the bathroom was. It turned out to not even be her own bathroom she just didn't have a full length mirror at home!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• That was dirty of her! If she thought she was better than you she's mistaken!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009