Have you ever seen a ghost?

Or felt a presence?

We feel like their is a ghost in our house. One day a door slammed so I took a picture and there were 3 orbs in the picture.

txnmomof4

Asked by txnmomof4 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Several of my family members had "visitations" from family who had recently passed away. Nothing scary, but a little unsettling.

I had a couple of things happen that did scare me. It's too late in the evening for me think about in detail -- I don't want the memory of it to keep me up. LOL
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2012

• When we first moved in our house the kitchen cabinets would open, since we remodeled the house and moved the kitchen. Now the door going to the garage is in the kitchen and that opens all the time unless we lock it. Sometimes I feel a breeze of air as if someone walked by me real quick. When we first moved in a little girl came over to play with my kids and she said they were playing with the ghost.
    txnmomof4

Comment by txnmomof4 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2012

• Seen them, felt them, heard them and live with them
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2012

• Yep and yep
    artio.sd

Answer by artio.sd at 2:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2012

• yes when i was younger
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 7:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2012

• no
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2012