dialation?

so..i am almost 36 weeks pregnant, i have been having braxton hicks for like 2 months at least and i am very very sore in my pelvic area(like right in the middle of my pelvis) it hurts to stand up or roll over in bed, get out of bed in that area-basically whenever i move it immediately hurts. could i be dialated or anything?
my doctor forgot about me so i havent seen them since dec( i just called them and set up an appt so dont freak out) the baby moves and is kind of dropped a bit, but with my first he didnt drop until i was pushing him out, i am anxious b/c i am having a girl and girls come early in my family....anywho doe sthis sound normal? i remember the braxton hicks(which are very strong, i get at least 10 a day if not more and can hurt) but not the pain, i didnt have that before.......
thanks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know when I was in labor with my son...I didn't have horrible pains...but was very uncomfortable and had trouble standing up straight...plus I had a little bit of discharge...if you keep having problems just go to the hospital and they will check you out...the worst they can do is send you home :)
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 6:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2009