• In the Spotlight:

I know that this may sound stupid, but what is the difference between pregnancy symptoms and signs of a period???

DYMOND24

Asked by DYMOND24 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont know there is to many i guess if your pregnant your not going to get cramping but thats not always true. hard to say what the difference is
    they do tend to me similar which is why you must take a test to truly know if your pregnant.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Not much difference at all. That's why it's so easy for people to think they are pregnant when they are hyper-analyzing the things their body was probably doing before they were ttc, but they never paid any mind to.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• The only difference I had was that when I was pregnant, I didn't start bleeding. Other than that....pretty much the same for me....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009