What is wrong with me?

I don't know what to do with myself! I dont want to be alive. It is hard to get out of the bed just to go pee let alone to go to work. I have four wonderful kids, and I just don't care about anything anymore. I have felt this way for about six months and has gotten alot worse since my better half left me about a month ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• Go to a counselor. They can help you. You need to be diagnosed first, then treated.
    Teens-n-Twins

Answer by Teens-n-Twins at 6:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• There are great medications out there to help you. It sounds like you are clinically depressed, and it is nothing to be ashamed of, millions of people are like that and with the proper counselling and maybe some meds, you can lead a normal and happier life, I know from experience! You owe it to yourself and your children to get some help, please don't put it off!
    wondra

Answer by wondra at 7:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• For your children alone GO TO COUNSELING....a friend or someone, get help dont go it alone....your children deserve the best mother that you can be and you deserve to live life to the fullest and to be happy
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Please try and get yourself some help. Since your better half left you emotionally you must be going through a lot. You need to talk to someone who can help you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please be strong for your children, they need you right now. Don't suffer through this alone. Take the steps to get help, and feel better about yourself. You deserve to be happy and so do your children.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• read this book by joel osteen ur best life Now it REALLY helped me when i felt like this
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Get counseling. Get a friend to help encourage you. Stay busy to not think about the negative in your life. Be encouraged to get out of bed for you children. (even if they are grown) Jesus loves you momma.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• sweetie all this counseling talk, you know who you need to go to GOD, he is the best counselor you could EVER have, talk to HIM about your problems, i truly do believe that depression is a state of mind, you LET yourself be depressed, not want to get up in the morning, not LIVE, dont let life do you in girl, DO LIFE!!! DOnt let life get the best of you, get the BEST OUT OF LIFE, but ofcourse if you really feel that medication and going to talk to some lady saying how do you feel today? go right ahead
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• PS DONT EVER LET SOME FUNKY MAN GET YOU DOWN!!!
    camtri3

• You are depressed. See your Dr. ASAP. Not only for your sake, but your chidren's sake as well.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2008