baby shower or no baby shower?

should i have a baby shower if this is my second baby?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 7:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sure why not.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes!!! Every baby deserves to be celebrated! Every baby deserves new things. People are going to want to give you stuff anyway, so why not? Or if you don't need anything, just having everyone together will be nice.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• This is my second and I'm going to have a baby shower. I didn't get one the first time around, so I'm looking forward to having one this time!
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 8:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• this is my 3rd and im having a shower.. i dont get why people think that we should only have one shower for the first kid only.. if you already have the things you need, then make it a baby bbq! thats what i did w my 2nd. it was coed and we just bbqed and visited.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I DID AND WHEN I HAVE MY NEXT ONE I HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER,
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 1:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• aww this makes me sad, i never got a babyshower, and wont have one with this one either. being a military wife, we move alot and all of my family and his live in arkansas (im in cali now) and i get pretty moody while preggo lol so i haven't made any new friends. maybe one day ill get one.....
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 3:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009