DUE IN 4 DAYS

ALRIGHT IM DUE IN 4 DAYS IM SO SCARED THIS IS MY 1ST! IM NAMING HER JAYLA DAWN! IM SO READY FOR HER 2 GET HERE BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW COULD I SPEED UP THE PROGRESS A LITTLE CAUSE ITS A HARD FOR ME A WALK SHES LAYING ON MY PELVIS!

Bethy08

Asked by Bethy08 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of unprotected sex...the sperm will soften your cervix and and that will help out alot!! =]

my bf's brother told me and my bf to do that when we get to the month when our baby is due :)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• u could try rocking in a chair....it gives u movement and allows u to sit.....that helped speed up my contractions..once i had gone in to labor...but i would suggest let nature take its coarse...and try your best to sleep sleep sleep......and get lots of rest....if at all posible....because when the baby gets here u will not get sleep or much of it for a LONG time.....i wish i had take this advice with my first....but i thought i can do it all...i learned the hard way...rest up now u will need ur energy for labor....and for caring for your baby....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Go to www.myspace.com/parentsagainstvax :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009