Do you have Tammy Fay Baker Eyes?

I was doing the dishes and thinking intelligent thoughts.....mindless is more like it....LOL And I was thinking about mascara. How much mascara do you think Tammy Fay Baker went through in a year? I probably go through two tubes a year. I know "they" say to replace it every 3 months but I don't. I don't use much so I don't buy much.
My questions??? Do you use enough mascara to have "Tammy" eyes and if you do has anyone over told you so? LOL

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whew....I'll go look in the mirror. But Lord I hope not cuz her Mascara was God Awful!! LOL
    Anonymous

• i have no clue who tammy is, but i know most of them where fake lashes
    Anonymous

• Tammy Fay Baker is Jim Baker's (Televangelist) wife. And no I don't have her eyes but my sister does....LOL
    Anonymous

• Can't wear mascara but if I could I still don't think I'd do the Tammy Faye Baker look.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't know who she is but I apply mascara daily and apply it semi thick but not clumpy or too much. I once seen this girl come in where I work who looked awful! She was trying a bit too hard to look artificial.
    She had bleach blonde, fried hair with like 2 inches of dark brown roots showing. Had so much mascara on that it looked like she had a spider living in them. I mean, they were extremely clumped together and standing up almost straight instead of just being curled out. Then she had metallic white eye shadow all the way up to her eye brows really heavily and really orange skin. REALLY orange. It looked like she was a spray tan addict.
    Anonymous

• I've soo dated myself here.....am I old as dirt because I know who Tammy Fay Baker is? Please tell me that there are more than a handful of us on this site who are from the OLD SCHOOL... LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009