How do you schedule online schooling around two kids, two dogs, two cats and an always most of the time gone fiance.

I just recently(2wks) decided to go back to school after 10yrs of being out. How can I get my school work done without killing myself, and having to take care of everyone? And still stay sane!

marinemoma28

Asked by marinemoma28 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Carefully! Just sit down and make up a schedule. Then Follow it!!! It's not going to be easy! But if you want to do it you will.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I work full time and am a stay at home mom and take full time classes..sounds impossible but heres how it works i work night shifts from 11-7..then come home and take care of my baby all day while taking classes for my nursing degree online..if you take some or all of your classes online you can fit them in to your schedule when you have the time..good luck
    Anonymous

• They got to sleep sometime!!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 8:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2008