Wondering if I'm pregnant?!?

Let's see how can i explain this and make since. I didn't take my birth control on Sunday the 11th b/c i forgot i just took the first pill yesterday. usually after a few days of of not take by 3rd or 4th day i get my period back. i still have yet to get it. wondering what you guys would think.

bmboyce

Asked by bmboyce at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test or consult a Dr. and ask them to order you a blood test. Nobody on this site is going to be able to determine if you are pregnant or not.
    Anonymous

• Not even a doctor could tell you over the internet. Take a test.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• that's what i figured thank you! i guess i was just in a pickle. but i'll live through this one just like i lived through the first.

see my issue is the fact my parents don't want me to have another one but i want one and well see now with what i'm thinking it won't be good at my house...

trying to move out but i don't make much money and around here i can't find a job!

but thanks for all the help
    bmboyce

Answer by bmboyce at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009