Anyone Out There Like Me?

I am pregnant again by a guy that i previous have a child with and he is a dead beat. Am i the only out there that is going through this right now? How do you get through these tough times? What can you do? I dont know i feel like i am the only person out there that is going through this. I am so depressed cuz i feel so alone. If there is anyone out there that is going through the same thing give me some help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• What help do you need?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes you've said tough times..and they are but not just for you, for a lot of ppl . You seem to be saying that this is an unwanted pregnancy which will no doubt add to your burdens of raising yet another baby during these tough times. How did this happen again? It would be very wise for you to get onto some sort of birth control until this guy stops being a dead beat and can get his act together! god speed to you....and you are not alone...find a support group or some counciling to help you over this bump.
    dorny

Answer by dorny at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Well first off stop sleeping with his stupid ass...no sex can be that good lol. I feel ya sister...my kids dad has not seen them in 10 yrs. You just have to pull up the big girl panties and get an education...if you don't have one and a decent job and take care of business. Forget him...the sooner you do the better off you will be.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• You may want to consider birth control after this one

Answer by admckenzie at 8:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• This guy sounds like a loser. Why are you still in a relationship with this guy? If you think having another child will make the man change, then you are in for a rude awakening. Maybe some counseling would be helpful, since it seems like your self esteem is low. You deserve much better and to be happy.
    Anonymous

• No, unfortunately you are not alone. There are so many women out there going through the same thing. One good thing in your favor is that you KNOW that he is a dead beat and know that you can't count on him to support you. So, that way you can plan to take care of your babies and not have to wonder.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009