Anyone using MyCAA

I just started looking into going to college and was looking into the mycaa program for military spouses, is anyone using it right now that could tell me a little bit about it and there personal opinion about it. When registering for classes do you have to go through the goarmy.ed or do u register for them straight with the college? Im kinda confused about if it is TA or not, cause one school told me they couldnt register me for classes over the phone if i was using TA, but i just wasnt sure if mycaa was considered TA, any advice or information you can give me would be awesome, thanks for all your time :)

mdhart03

Asked by mdhart03 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2012 in Military

• sorry my husband is to high of rank for me to use it. which sucks cuz i could really use the assistance. I will bump this for you though!
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 10:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2012

• You can fill out the contact form here to get info: www.facebook.com/militaryspousecareers
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 3:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2012

• It is for military spouses (excluding coast guard) and your husband has to be E-5 or below. You can't use it with a GI Bill but can with a Pell grant.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 4:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2012