Do any of you have a teacher that goes to your house to teach your preschooler child for an hour?

I remember my sister had a teacher to teach her at home for an hour before she started school, she was about 2-3 yrs old...but I dont know where my mom applied for that and I havet spokken to her in the longest time because she lives far away and she doesnt have a phone and she hasnt even told me her address...so I was wondering if you all know where I can apply for that teacher to teach my son before he starts school in August?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dd did for a while. Now she attends a free preschool. Some programs like that require your child to be tested and meet a certain criteria of delay. Otherwise you may be paying dearly for it.

If your son doesnt have any delay issues, then you can be the BEST teacher he will ever have!!!

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• mom2wobabes: he has PDD, will he qualify?
    Anonymous

• OH YES, he will qualify easily!!!....my dd has PDD-NOS.

our therapist came to the house once a week and I took her to the office twice a week.

The preschool she attends 3 times a week for 2 hours a day and they are WONDERFUL!
    Best thing we ever did for her!

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I know head start goes to our home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009