Sex positions- Can you do them all???

I came across this website called sexinfo101 heres the link for those who wanna check it out.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

I wanted a new fun position to try for v-day. we've already done alot of these positions but then there are some that made me say WHAT THE HELL???? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT??? lol Just wondering are there some positions that make you have the same reaction?? Or have you done it all??? And whats your fav? Mine is (and i just learned the name) the inverted missionary

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I love that site LOL

I found it a while back... pulled it up on our anniversary, showed it to my husband, and told him to pick one! He was scared of half of them! LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Dont even think I know them all. I will have to check out that site later.
    I highly doubt I can do them all though...not that nimble.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Cool site!!! I have to show SO this.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• BTW, I'm cracking up but this looks like the SIMS game, only sex version...lol
    LaurenKaye29

• Can I do them all?
    Not at the same time!
    Anonymous

• I couldn't contort myself to do all those positions even when I was young and skinny. I do good now to get on all fours for doggy style. I would try missionary style but I don't have the strength to push him off of me when he peaks and drops asleep on top of me from exhaustion. Old ppl just get too worn out too soon! The bad thing is half the time they don't even remember if they had sex or not when they wake up!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've seen that site and man do you have to be flexible for some of those. Also you have to be strong.
    Anonymous

• SHUDDUP ADMCKENZIE!!!! I am about to pee my pants!! Ain't you tellin the truth. I have to tell my SO sometimes, come on now hurry and let's do it... you know how sleepy you get. LOL. Come on, it's gettin late! LMAO!

Seriously, I think we can hang with the best of them on some of those positions if we are on vacation and both have caught up on sleep. Then we can take our time and be able to change it up.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I love that they are animated, sadly found that we have done quite a few lol doesnt leave a whole lot more to try.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I Have Done Most :(
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009