Anybody ever have vomit come out of there nose! TMI!!!!

I just did and I couldn't breathe it was suufocating me. It totally scared the crap out of me as I could NOT breathe at all!!!!! Anybody else have this issue? My nose burns like crazy!!!!!!! I will be glad when this first trimester is OVER ugh!!!!

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it depends on if I am holding it to try and make it to the bathroom... it sucks, it really sucks. :( I am sorry you had to go through that. it's gross.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am sorry! That so sucks! I threw up so much during my pregnancy that I felt like it came out of every opening in my body! It does burn! It should feel better soon! Hugs to ya, the first trimester will be over before you know it! It just doesn't feel like it right now!
    MommytoIsabella

Answer by MommytoIsabella at 8:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yes, it happens to me more and more often when i puke..but i dont puke very often. its a normal thing..i freak out when i throw up becuase one time when i was shit faced, i was throwing up and then i started choking on it becuase i inhaled too soon before i started throwing up again.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yeah I have the same problem still and I am 22 wks Ive been sick since my 2nd week when I found out I was pregnant. I dont know what to do about the nose problem. I sit and blow and blow and blow till its all out. Then you get the puke smell for a long time and it sucks
    soon2bmommy89

Answer by soon2bmommy89 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• That always happens to me when I vomit :( Sucks becasue I can never get the smell out of my nose then and it makes me want to vomit more.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009