how would you feel when you play with barbies dolls at the age you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would feel happy lol.. i dont see nothing wrong with it lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'd love it but I only have sons. If I had a girl we'd play all day and comb their hair. I used to do that when I was little. I had so much barbie stuff. I was a true barbie girl.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my little girl isn't in that stage yet.. i am kinda burned out on them but maybe it will change..lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I didn't "get" Barbies when I was a kid. I just didn't see the point in dressing them up, taking off that outfit, dressing them up in another, etc. So, if I was playing with them now, I think I'd be bored spitless.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think Barbies are my daughters most annoying toy. She makes me change their outfits about a thousand times a day and that gets old FAST. And like Kaycee, I didn't even like them when I was younger, really.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Dd is only 6 months and she already has two barbies. The one is the 2008 holiday barbie. She is beautiful, and will never leave the box.(I'm starting her a collection) The other one she can play with, it's the Mariposa one with the butterfly wings. She also has 4 My Little Ponies. I am going to be playing with all kinds of toys and dolls with her . . . I just have to wait until she's old enough!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009