do you miss your mom?

I miss my mom :~( She went on vacation 2 days after Christmas. She'll be back the beginning of next week, but I still miss her. My mom has taught me so much about how to be a mother myself, and still supports me even if she doesn't agree.

Do you miss your mom?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 8:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mother passed Feb 15, 2003 and I think about her all the time and miss her like I never thought I could miss someone. Her Birthday was Jan 6 and that week was hard for me..in a couple of weeks it will be just as hard. I miss her during the Holidays tremendously, and every time my kids do something I would love to laugh, cry, or vent to her.

To those of you who still have your Mama's, cherish every moment you have left. Pick up the phone and call every chance you get, she's not always going to be there and believe me you will feel lost like you never felt before.
    Twofeathers

Answer by Twofeathers at 11:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my mom is at work intil 100 am and she calls me when she is stressed out and i give her ideas to be mean to this chick who does things to her ...lol.. i'm a bully
    Anonymous

• Very much. My parents moved to Florida almost 5 years ago and I only get to see them twice a year. It's been really hard now that I've had my son -- worse for her, I think. Though, I feel extremely lucky to have such great parents that are very healthy and will always be there for me.
    Anonymous

• umm.. at the moment no. i talk to her everyday but i think i've been needing some space between my mother and i. she drives me crazy after awhile.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yeah. Sigh... I live 6 hours away from her, and I miss her all the time. We talk on the phone at least a couple times a week, but I do miss her like crazy. My mom and I are so incredibly close. I am very lucky to have her!!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes, she passed away amost 3 years ago, :0(
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes. She moved back to Brooklyn, NY and I live in Long Island, NY. She moved back in '93 but I see here as much as I can. I wish she were closer like 1/2 hour away so I can see her every week. We laugh together and talk about anything. Crazy lady cooks good too. Yum. Yum. That's what I miss about being younger and living at home.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yep, mine passed away like 10 yrs ago..
    Anonymous

• I so sorry to you guys whose moms passed away. It must be so hard. I need my mommy like crazy.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't have much of a mother to speak of, so not really...my dad is another story. He is really involved and I would miss him if I didn't see him so often and talk to him everyday.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009