• In the Spotlight:

waxing UGH!!!

i went tanning today which i was over by the waxing part this chick was getting her v-jay-jay waxed OUCHIE!!! but this chick was moaning like it was feeling good..lol.
i know i won't even let anyone touch down there at all i am not for pain but anyway the lady that was waxing went out asked for help to get a towel cause the chick got her enjoyment off the people were lol about it. so would you do that kind of waxing ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO... i haven't yet.. and i hope not to.. i think i rather shave before that wax crap touchs my women hood!!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol...ah the joys of working with the publics pubic hairs. Right out of high school I went to school for electrology so I am a certified Electrologist, and I have done far worse than a horny lady's pubes. I don't think anyone particularly enjoyed it though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol.. thats too funny.. i dont wax i shave!! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• When I did competitive gymnastics, dance, and cheer, they used to make us wax. I HATED IT. When I stopped competing at 17 when I got married, I was sooooo happy. I havn't waxed, shaved, or anything else besides trimmed since then. I must say, I NEVER came close to getting pleasure about the skin (yes, skin comes off too and it does make you bleed) and hair being ripped from my F.U.P.A.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I wax and let me tell you- I don't get any pleasure from it. It doesn't hurt, but it sure as hell doesn't turn me on.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've never waxed the hoohaa...I wax my eyebrows. That pain is bad enough. I couldnt imagine it down there.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009