MY CHILD IS IN JEOPARDY..!! PLEASE HELP..!!

My step-brother ACCUSED my husband of molesting him a year ago and no reports were ever made about the incadent,and the only reason i dont believe the little boy is because he has already accused 4 other family members of the same thing(and it was provin not true..!! About 2 month's ago my dad became homeless and had to move in with me and my husband..!! well 2 day's ago "SOMEONE" made an anonomos CPS report that they(my dad & step-brother) were living here..!! and i know that is was VERY DUMB of me to let them move back in after somthing like that was said about my husband but i felt bad for my dad in his situation..!! now my situation is that my baby is in jeopardy of being takin away from CPS..!! WHAT SHOULD I DO....!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wait, what does your dad have to do with your husband? I dont understand why it's bad for your dad to be there when your husband is the one that was accused.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• umm, i am confused. why can't your dad live here? what's wrong.. can you explain it again? why would cps take your child away for them living there?
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It means the kid was there too.
    Anonymous

• She said her step-brother was living there as well if you'll read the description.
    Anonymous

• If the child admits that he was lying then they usually don't do anything. My niece did the same thing because she heard about another girl that went through it at school.
    Anonymous

• I did read the description but it still doesn't make any sense. If the accusations were against the HUSBAND, then her dad and step bro shouldn't make a difference being in the house. I am not sure what's going on.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Because if her step brother accussed him then he cant be around him.

I really dont know what to tell you sweetie I wish I did. Maybe you should try to explain to them why you let them move in.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't see what the problem is. If nothing was ever done as far as a court order for your husband to not be around your step-brother than what is the problem? There is nothing that says that can't be around each other. And if you think that it's a major problem than tell your father and step-brother that they have to go. I don't see any reason CPS would take your child away from you. It doesn't make any sense at all. Your father and step-brother weren't ever a danger, right? It was your husband that was accused...
    So as long as your home is safe and your child well cared for there is nothing they can do... and no reason.
    (unless there is more to the story)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• This doesn't make sense.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If no reports were made about your husband, then what does CPS care?
    How would anyone even know of your step brother making the accusations? I don't understand why anyone call CPS to report that your dad and brother are living with you.. What do they care? And what does CPS care??
    And why would they want to remove your own baby from the house, but not your brother?
    Your story doesn't make any sense at all..
    And they certainly don't remove children for alleged accusations. It's hard enough to get them involved when there's actually something serious going on.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009