Another question about Implantation bleeding.

I have never had implantation bleeding before. I have 2 children and I think I may be pregnant with my 3rd. Being sick for 2 1/2 weeks and sore breasts were my first symptoms. But now I am 4 days late for my period. Yesterday morning when I went to the restroom I had a small streak of real light blood and that was it for the day. Then the same thing happened this morning and then again a little bit ago. I have nothing throughout the day though. Does that sound like implantation bleeding?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it occurs around the time your due for your actual period.......so its hard to say. Have you taken a test?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I havent taken a test yet. I'm almost positive it is impl. beeding. I talked to the lady that runs the pregnancy center where I'm from and she said that we could do a test tomorrow to find out if my husband gets home from work in time. I told him this evening that I wanted to do a test tomorrow even if I do start my period. I had periods for 5 months with my first child so I can't trust it to tell me if I'm pregnant or not. With my 2nd child, the sickness is what told me I was pregnant.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 10:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009