Give me your honest opinions.....

I'm 5'4. I50lbs and 19 years old. I only have 1 child.

Keep in mind my height and age on this. I wear a size 12 pants.

Is that too much to weigh and what is the ideal weight for a person my age and height? I want opinions from actual women not the stupid media who thinks your obese if your a size 8. lol
I'm wanting to know so I can set a good goal weight and size.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• Do what makes you happy. If you aren't happy with the weight you have, lose some. If you are happy, be happy.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 8:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm 5' tall and my doctor said my ideal weight should be between 115 and 125 for my body type.
    Anonymous

• I'm 5'2 and weigh 105. But I have small boobs too.
    Anonymous

• in my opinion your at the perfect weight. trust me i wish i was the weight! :( but i cant lose any weight!! i've been trying for about a yr now!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If you are happy where you are, then stay there...if you're not happy lose some until you feel happy with yourself.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am 5' exactly. I have 2 kids and I weigh 173. I am over weight by quite a bit. I should be about 125-130 for my build. Good luck, momma. But I tell you this. Just today my husband was once again raving about my body. He even loves my fat stomach! I don't understand his craziness. LOL He also compared me to one of the old Reniscance paintings of nude women. You know , the ones that have pale creamy skin and round stomachs instead of flat ones.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 8:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm 5'8" and my ideal weight according to my doctor (height and body type) is 140lbs.
    Anonymous

• I like those old paintings. They show what real women look like instead of nowdays all they portray is super thin women with bog ta ta's and butts...It's so superficial.
    Anonymous

• My Dr. told me that the normal height range for 5'4" (I am that tall also) is anywhere from 105-140. Anything above or below that should be given a second look . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2009