Am I just a freak...or an old lady?

My DH listens to the tv and stereo sooooo bloody loud I can literally feel my blood preasure go up. I hate it! I bitch about it constantly. Can you relate? Or is it that I am turning into an old prune?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 8:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can totally relate, also he will go out to work on something in the yard and has to have the stereo in his truck so loud I can hear it in the house with all the windows and doors closed. Drives me crazy
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 8:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol.. i know what you mean! i hate it when its really loud like i cant even hear myself think!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i would tell hubby to clean his ears out maybe he will be able to listen to the music and tv at the right volume...
    Anonymous

• Nah, if it was switched and you were listening to it loud, then I'd call you old! He needs his ears checked! =)
    Anonymous

• No you are not. lol. I'm very young and ever since I got pregnant and even after giving birth I have HATED loud music or sounds in general. Did your husband work in a noisy place? I know my dad worked in a sock mill for years and now he listens to the tv really loud.
    Anonymous

• Do you also hate it when kids are on your damn lawn?? Just kidding :) I am ALWAYS turning the volume down at my house and in the car. I really get it in the car!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I hear an old ladies voice when I bitch at my SO for the way he drives...lol...its too fast. Never mind that supping up sports cars is his hobby, using them drives me nuts! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• He doesnt do that with the tv but the stereo in his car is cranked up and that drives me batty. He expects me to carry on a decent conversation and it just doesnt work that way LOL.

On the other side was my ex stepfather...he used to keep the tv so low you could barely hear buzzing from it LOL. He kept telling us how "keen" his hearing was so it didnt need to be that loud but my gosh man...we'd like to actually hear the voices and words coming out occasionally LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Kabbot I am right there with you about the driving!! I just yelled at DH last night for driving like a maniac with our baby in the car! What is with men and their driving habits. And he complains about my driving!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009