Have you done marriage workshops?

Ok I was listening to the radio this morning and heard this being advertised on it at one of our local church's on the 31st...I would love to go but hubby thinks it's a waste of time (he don't like things like this)...Like most couples we have our ups and downs and I think something like this would be GREAT for us!

Here is a link to it:

http://cbfnc.org/zonedisplay.asp?ZoneID=192

Has anyone does something like this or this same one?

If you have did you like it?

Was it worth the time?

Has it helped?

hanksmom0207

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have not but wouldnt be opposed to going if I felt it was necessary or might help me see things better from his perspective and vice versa.
    Like you, Id have a hard time convincing hubby to go though.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my name is sonya 44yrs old with 3 children ad have had,has my ups down with my husband for 3 1/2 yrs we use to go to church matter of fact 4 times together now he wont go with me but he will go by himself he states that i have burnt offerings ect... Ive found out about all the affairs that he did on me the more i forgive the more he does Ive fild an divore and we still live in the same house everyday is rocky im so tired i be glad when it all over with what do you think of this HELP
    stressmomof3

Answer by stressmomof3 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2009