Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doea anyone know of pa.that are immunazation friendly for parents who don't want this done in there family

Looking for a new Dr. in area that may feel the same as I do

Answer Question

Asked by kellie809 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)

    look at that site.

    Answer by celticreverie at 8:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • PM me for a list of some in NWPA area if that is where you are from.

    Answer by aeneva at 7:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

  • No - but I would like to know too.

    I wanted to give you this information
    my kids were always sick - this year they are less sick. I give them 1 oz of bb - a whole food liquid organic supplement. Endorced by over 6000 doctors - I haven't had to give them breathing treatments in 9 + months and my middle son suffered from chronic diahrea since he was 1 1/2 and he has gained 2 lbs in 3 mon. and is 95% better.

    my web-site I give them 1 oz a day. there is also a live doctors call every thursday night - I can give you that information as well just pm me.

    I also had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. I have been taking 4 oz for 11 mo.


    Answer by nma928 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.