what do you think of Green works?

i just bought the products today, i am hoping to try them out but how well do they work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would like to know also...I have always wanted to try them but am afraid because I think if it doesnt have bleach in it it doesnt work. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was not impressed, at all.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think they work great. I don't really care for the smell.. and I'm not really believing the all natural thing really...actually thinking of finding something else. Bleach might work good.. but its not good for you or babies/kids...and they always have everything in their mouths. The bathroom cleaner I think was especially good... I just spray in the tub/shower and come back a few minutes later and soap scum whatever that stuff is.. just wipes right off! Good luck
    just4today21

Answer by just4today21 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've never tried them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009