For those that had a little tikes car buggy (with the long handle on the back)

The little car that has the long handle on the back for the parents to push. How old when your baby could ride? My daughter is 7 months and I was thinking about getting her one. They are strapped in so I figure she is big enough. Just wanted to be sure.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2012 in General Parenting

• I was always a stickler for age recommendations at that young age...and since they not recommended until 12 months, I would wait.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2012

• I think its fine as long as she can sit up on her own and the straps are adjustable.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2012

• Ds was 12 months when we got it. We actually did not get that much use out of it. It was ready hard to steer and big for packing up to take places. We ended up getting more use out of a steering wheel toy that strapped onto a stroller tray.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2012