And while we are on the subject of my getting old

Does his driving literally give you a freakin heart attack? Sometimes it is all I can do not to scream out loud...man I need to lighten up....or start drinking lol
How do you deal with his driving...and do you think you drive better?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 8:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby drives like a trucker so yeah it scares me.. i think half the times i have lost a nail in the door..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i'm a crazy driver myself.. so no were even lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• He drives very well LOL. I dont like driving so Im more than happy to hand over the reigns(so to speak) to him.
    He used to race cars so he can get a little fast but not bad.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• He drives fine but he always has to make freaking comments about other drivers. He's no better. I turn the music on loud.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My husband learned defensive driving tactics as part of his job and so he's a bit "aggressive" on the road, in my opinion.
    I've learned to just stop paying attention to his driving and just watch the scenery or bring something to read...LOL.
    He actually drives very well - much better than I do - and I feel safe with him as long as I don't watch what he is doing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009