Does your dh or so breathe down your neck when sleeping in the spoon position?

When me and dh do this position it is ok for me for the first two minutes after awhile I start to get hot and bothered...lol like get away now. Not to mention he starts to snore (sometimes...lol) I love doing the spoon thing but I can not take his hot breathe on my neck or in my hair...lol (yes his breathe is fresh, I just get too hot). I love him so much though :) He is a good man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha yes i know what you mean
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• We dont sleep in the spoon position. If we cuddle like that it lasts like 10 mins max.
    DH MUST sleep without being touched or he moans and groans and whines all night long.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Honey I have woken up to him actually drooling on me in that position.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol...salexander, I have too, but I really couldn't complain to him about it since when I'm the drooler. I don't know how many times I have drooled down that mans arm pit...lol.

But to answer the question, no...he tips his head so he doesn't inhale my hair, so that eliminates the problem of the hot breath.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009