im a pregnant teen

wat do i do? im 14.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• You have 3 options, can you talk with your mom?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Consider your options and don't ask for advice on an internet forum.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i had my first baby like two weeks before i turned 15 i graduated highschool and did some college i now have 2 kids and i am 21 .your kife is not over just because your preggo.you know in your heart what you want to do .if you need to chat or advise or anything hit me up message me dont feel scared your not alone i have been there and done that and there are so many moms who had babies young .good luck and be safe .and like i said feel free to request me or message me or even email me .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Ouch.. this one is hard. You have 3 options... consider them all, and look into all of them. For one option, you have a very short window ok.

Is there a counselor or someone you can talk to? You need to talk to someone, even if it's not a parent right now. But your mom will be able to help you.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I would highly suggest talking to your mom or a hs counselor...you have options, and you will need support.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Well how do you feel about the pregnancy? Message me if you need to talk :) I would love to listen and to help. A lot of women on here are going to be judgmental and mean to you. So PM me if you need :)
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i had my son when i was 15 i turned 16 a couple months after he was born . my life has been joyous ever since but i'd consider your options .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• do what ever is in your heart to do....if you need some one to tlak to u can message me....u are preggo....and the bashers on here need to step back...it has happened it is done and over with...now look toward ur future and whatever choice u may make....please finish school.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• colbysmom do u stll go 2 school? did they make fun of u? im afraid of that.
    Anonymous

• WOW that is scary my daughter is 14 and I talk to her about things just like this all the time. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? I hope so -but I wouldn't worry about what your friends at school say because if they are truly your friends they will stand by you no matter what. As a parent I am sure they will be upset -mostly because they are worried about you-but I agree with what someone earlier said about it doesn't mean your life is over matter of fact it is just beginning-I personally don't believe in abortion-but that is my opinion if you don't want to keep it there is always adoption-but I would speak to my parents as soon as possible and good luck I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Oh yeah and you didn't get that way by yourself and the one that helped needs to show some accountability too.
    AlabamaGrl

Answer by AlabamaGrl at 10:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009