what do you think of green works?

i just bought the products today, i am hoping to try them out but how well do they work?i have the floor cleaner, all purpose and the dish soap. so i am hopeing to get results for the ones that have used it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• never heard of it, let me know if it works! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like it so far, never had a problem with it. it doesn't have the harsh fumes and residue, its biodergradable ingredients, its made by clorox, it works great on hard cleanups you can use it anywhere even in the frig, bathroom and it is safe for childern.. and it is 99% natural
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• true this product is is 99% natural, but it does not kill any bacteria, fungus, or viruses.  i found that out after using the entire line of products for about a year.  i still use them but i don't swear by them anymore as far as i'm concerned a cleaning product should at least kill bacteria and/or fungus's.  the last i checked chlorox was developing natural products that do kill harmful pathogens, but as of like 4 months ago they had yet to field any such product.  if you are looking for something a bit more green check out melaluca product line, its great have used it for years and it does kill fungus's.

jemdreamz1214

Answer by jemdreamz1214 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Havent had much luck with it. I use METHOD products, which are all natural and are sold at Target and Online. They do not kill all germs, but Tea tree oil does, so if you dont want to use bleach thats a safe alternative. Personally, I still use bleach for certain things.. but other then that, I use METHOD for everything else.. my fave is the Lavender all purpose spray (also comes in wipes).. works on windows, floors, counters, sinks, baths... anything that needs a quick wipe down. I use the rewashable cloths too.. genius. They even have a "swiffer" type microfiber mop but it works better than swiffer, and the cleaner is safe around kids and pets, even kids with allergies and asthma can sniff away and wont be harmed by method. I love it.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• oh- and some other tidbits... vinegar is a great way to wash windows, totally safe and "streak free", its stinky but you cant smell it when it dries.
    Use newspaper for an even more streak free shine, and you can still recycle the newspaper even after you use it to clean the windows.
    Lemon cuts through grease, so you can use it squeezed on a rag to clean in the kitchen, as grease sometimes builds up on walls/cabinets/ranges.
    Baking soda mixed with some water into a paste will clean cooktops (DONT use on glass cooktops!) Microwaves, buildup on countertops, sinks, toilet bowls, so on and so on...
    1/4 tsp tea tree oil mixed with 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups water works as a disinfectant spray

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i have used it..it doesnt work all that well and not only that it has a horrible smell that makes me gag....threw it away the first week i had it..good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2009