MY SWEET DS.

Don't you think this is cute? My 8 year old son, Danny always tells me I'm beautiful even when I have no makeup on and look horrible.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 9:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is the same. He is 3 and a half and is always telling me I am beautiful. He always hugs and kisses me and tells me Im his favoritist mom in the whole world. At time too, he will offer to brush my hair. It's amazing what kids can do for you.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My 10 yo was like that until last year. He would always tell me I shouldn't put make up on because it made me look old.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• That is so sweet! Thanks for the smile!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• That's so sweet. Now my son (only 5) will not let me kiss him in front of his buddies:(
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Lol...my daughter hasn't said much "sweet" stuff to me yet, its more like she notices things that I wish she wouldn't. "your eyes are only blue when you put in your plastics (contacts...lol)" or my all time favorite was during potty training when we were in a mall bathroom and she says "I have little panties" I said "Yep, because you have a little butt" and she said "You have big panties because your butt is HUGE".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• children are our best critic.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my 3 yr he love to cuddle and he gives me alot of kisses
    Anonymous

• lololol . . . she was offended by the cellulite on your ass kabbot . . . lmao . . . just kidding of course . . . sorry I remember you talking about that post!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009