Sex Question?

How often to moms and dads have sex? whats the norm? Seems like my husband and I go through phases where we go at it like bunnies then we only do it once a week if that for a few weeks...Its like a rollercoaster and I would rather be more consistent. Does anyone else expierence this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Actually I think that is pretty common. There are so many factors like hormones, mensturation, how busy you each are, if the kids are sick, if the kids are in school or not, how much stress each of you has at work or in life, and so on and so on. There will be horny weeks & weeks you are too tired (or something).
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• oops just noticed my typo that was menstruation...
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• youre pretty normal. my husband and i also have our ups and downs. we like to keep it natural, not on schedule.
    Aidensmommy111

Answer by Aidensmommy111 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• We're the same way and I like it ...whenever we go through a spurt without much action it makes me look forward to the next "up" period...they always come back!
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 8:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Thanks for the reassurance..I am glad we are not the only ones who go through this!
    Anonymous

• i'm like anyone else let it come naturally then you have no worries best that way for both individuals
    Pinkmonky64

Answer by Pinkmonky64 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have a four month old son and we have sex 1-2 times daily. we had sex more before the baby but at least once daily is the norm for us
    Anonymous

• good grief...a four month old baby and sex twice a day.....dont know how thats possible! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• You're normal! My husband and I have ups and down too. After our first child was born, I didn't give him any for over 6 months. Then we went crazy and it was a daily part of our routine. 9 months later our second child was born (LOL) and my husband again didn't get sex for a few months. After our last child was born he got cut off again for about 7 months, but then we were back to having sex at least 3-4 times a week. We've tappered off some recently but it's usually about once a week or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• yes, with kids and crazy schedules its easy for it to be hardly ever for a week, then all the time the next.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2008