what is wrong with me??

ok im leaking white liquid from my breast. ive been doing this for a few months and im not pregnate. my son is 2 years old. drs thought false pregnacy but its not. anybody else have this issue. btw i have been using depo shot for bc but my last shot was due 1/1/09 and i didnt get it because im changing bc. already took 2 ahpt both negative. any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Health

• I have Fibrocystic Breast Disease, and this can happen. Although it has yet to happen to me that I have noticed but the Dr's tell me that because I have this disease this is one of the affects.

Not saying that is what is happening with you. It could just be a chemical imbalance that is causing the milky production you are having.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It could be your hormones guys do the same thing.
    adrinnasmommy

Answer by adrinnasmommy at 9:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Have you had a mammogram or ultrasound? I would request one to rule out other issues.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 9:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i have been doing this since march last year bloodwork was done and nothing. i do self exams often im only 21 could it still be hormones
    Anonymous