How big is your baby when your 6 months (24 weeks)?

Why I am wondering is sometimes I feel like there is more than one baby in my tummy. Especially right now, I am feeling my belly and feel movements on both sides of my tummy at the same time and at different times. Could there be more than one baby in there? I have had a ultrasound and they did only find one at 20 weeks.

Mommy2Be172009

Asked by Mommy2Be172009 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get used to it! You're going to feel movement in every place possible. You'll have a foot on one side, a hand on the other, or the head in one place, and the butt on the other side. It's crazy how much they move! So most likely, if they only found one, it's probably only one. Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• if there was only one at 20 weeks, it's still just one baby.
    babies are quite long for the tiny space they are in, they can stretch out and kick (and punch) on both sides at once. at 24 weeks, I'd guess roughly your baby is about 1 foot long, if you look at your body, you'll realize that your uterus isn't even that wide unless stretched, if you are a thin person, your entire tummy probably isn't much wider than 1 foot.
    Anonymous

• Well yeah there are baby parts everywhere crammed into you!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol that is very normal with my daughter now i am feeling her every where when they did her ultra sound one foot was under her butt and her other foot was over her head good question on how she did that one but they said it was cute and normal for them to be that way
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009