Do you think most men prefer taller or shorter women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the man. If he's short he may not want a tall woman because it may make him feel less a man...on the other hand he could feel like he's THE MAN if his arm candy is 5 inches taller than him...LOL
    It all depends on the man and his taste in woman.
    I'm 5'4 and my DH is 6ft.....He likes his arm candy short....LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• mine wanted someone shorter, but had dated girls taller than him also.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 10:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I see tall guys with real short women and short guys with real tall women all the time go figure!
    Anonymous

• You're heart apparently doesn't think size matters..LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think it's all a matter of preference. There is no real answer here that sways more one way than the other.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• well i'm tall 5' 10 & blonde & have always had shorter guys after me especially when i wear heels lol. my guy is shorter than me & has no problem when i wear heels he says it makes him look good haha whatever!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think some men don't like being with women taller than the because they don't want to feel like "the little guy." So they go for women shorter.
    Other men could care less if the woman is taller.
    Tall men prefer women who are tall but not taller than them, but then again some tall men go for really short women. Some don't like having to bend down to hug or kiss. I can understand that. It strains the back.
    There is no certain height they prefer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• From what I have discovered it is a matter of preference. I may be in the minority but my first husband was five or six inches taller, where I am the exact same height as husband two. I prefer heights to be about the same and like seeing that in other couples. Talking to guy friends I have most of them seem to prefer tall females to short ones.
    logicgirl

Answer by logicgirl at 4:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2009