• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of the signatures people have spelling out all of their parenting beliefs?

You know the ones-where the mom says what kind of birth she had, what she fed her baby, her views on vaccines, circumcisions, CIO, etc. Do you find them annoying or do you feel like it makes it easier to make friends with moms with similar views as you?

TanyaR1024

Asked by TanyaR1024 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't find it annoying! Everyone has their own opinions and thats actually why I come here-to see the different styles or parenting and get different points of views. I suppose its easier to make friends when you know what somebody believes in!
    Anonymous

• I think it's funny cuz I'm a blend of both...bf but only for 10 months, vaxxed for DAMN sure, circ'd, and did CIO and spank my kids LOL! No one like me!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I see it as their choice as long as she doesnt push her beliefs on me whether i agree with them ot not then we won't have an issue
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• did u have a nice shower?
    Anonymous

• Everyone has a right to be proud of what they believe in, as long as they don't blatantly push it upon other people.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yea totally lets me know who to steer clear from.. I so cant be friends with people who treat their kids a certain way.. AT ALL.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i think its silly
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like it. it lets me know someone better and I definitely know who I wont get along with based on signatures lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• They don't bother me..
    But I have to admit when it's all blunt and out there like that I want to call moms on some of the things they do.. But I manage to restrain myself..

Well, usually. ;-)
    prettyrayray - hahaha, there are loooooooooots of moms like you.. The vast majority, actually...
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like them because they let me know what type's of mom's they are, and if they are replying to my posts, it's easier to know if i'd like to take their advice or not, LOL. I have one of these signatures.

OP, what do you think of them??
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 11:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009