Hey i been cramping really bad in iam 6 months in its to the oint where i cant move in i kno its not contractions because i kno how they feel, and it fell like the baby is right here in my ribs and in my pelvix at the same time what do that mean or what should i do?

darrion

Asked by darrion at 7:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor as soon as you can just to be on the safe side. Other than that take it easy and stay off your feet as much as you can.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I used to get really bad cramps whe ni was pregnant I do not remember why the doctor said they where appening but a web cite that helped me out was www.whattoexpect.com they seem to have a ton of answers for everything you should try that out
    Jessica081707

Answer by Jessica081707 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I used to get it real bad every single time i eat, it was terrible just right under the rib cage. I had it till i was around 6 months and stopped.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• How far along are you? At this point I would say it is your body adjusting to the growing baby inside. This causes all sorts of chaos in your midsection, and it could be as simple as the muscles in your uterus stretching. Talk to your doctor. I am not a trained professional, and all questions reguarding your pregnancy need to be addressed with the Doctor. Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2008