the first time you...

got pulled over, what was it for? did you get a ticket? how old were you?

i was 16 and i got pulled over for speeding (37 in a 25) i didnt even have my real liscense (spelling, sorry lol) just my learners and a paper saying i could drive alone. i didnt get a ticket tho thank god or i wouldnt have gotten my liscense for another 6 months

mandei1509

Asked by mandei1509 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been pulled over 4 times. Once for speeding (34 in a 25) and it was $80 fine... And 3 times for a broken tail light. No ticket but it was 3 times in one day, the day after I was rear ended...
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm 21, I've never been pulled over to this point in my life and I've been driving since I was16.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• blondie, that sucks 3 times in one day? i wouldve blown my lid by the 3rd time.

dedicated, that really good uve never been pulled over, keep up the good work :)
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• did u show boob? that's how i got out of mine i was 16 too.
    Anonymous

• haha no, i knew the cop, my parents worked w/ them. and i cried haha. he said "im not doing this b/c i know your parents blah blah blah but im giving u a warning."
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• omg.. i was 18 i crossed a double line. and i was terrified. i cried and he still gave me a damn ticket 400 dollars.

that was pulled over.. lol..

but i got my first ticket when i was 16 i was in high school andi was ditching and i got a ticket for truency.. lol 500!! i paid for it from my pocket!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• first time i got pulled over was because the light my license plate light was out, but i didnt get a ticket
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've only been pulled over once. I had just turned 27 and it was for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Didn't even see the freaking cop behind me as I rolled through the stop sign around the corner from my house. There was absolutely no other traffic and I was going slow enough coming to the intersection that I could see there were no cars coming in either direction for blocks so I didn't stop completely. A block later I see the lights in my rear view. Grrrr. I got a $75 ticket and had to take the online course to get it off my record. It's the only ticket I've ever had.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• um I was like 15 and I didnt have my license. I got pulled over cuz I forgot to turn my headlights on. My dad was with me. I also did not have my permit. The cop gave my dad a ticket instead of me because he said I would not be able to get my license until I was 21 if he gave it to me. I cried all night I felt so bad. That is my only scare. BUT my hubby has like 5 or so that is enough for the both of us.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was pulled over for coming to a "rolling stop" at a stop sign. The line to stop at was really far back so I stopped, then slowly pulled up to look out and then pulled out but the cop was coming up the hill at the same time and claimed that I "ran the stop sign" because he didn't see me stop way back where the line was. he just gave me a warning though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009