What are some boy symptoms?TELL ME I AM HAVING A BOY!!!

I really want to believe i am having a boy........so , what are some things you mothers of boys went thru??? ( in ur pregnancy?) and please either way i will love the child of course, no bashing me , or i'll ignore you!

naynkiwismom

Asked by naynkiwismom at 10:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://pregnancy.about.com/library/quiz/boygirl/blboygirlquiz.htm
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• According to the wives tale my body filled out like I was having a girl....I had a boy.
    I had no morning sickness but that does not determine boy or girl.
    The heart beat looked like a girls heart beat according to the other wives tale...Wrong again. lol
    There's no way to know until the ultrasound and that's the honest truth.
    Anonymous

• You're having a boy!!!

I don't think there are any symptoms really-I craved sweets with my girl and salty foods with my boy, but everyone is different.
    Anonymous

• lol..the symptoms are you go in for your ultra sound and if there's a pee pee, it's a boy..if there's a slit it's a girl.. i can just emagine how bad you're wanting a boy..this is my 3rd and its Another girl.. i didnt care what the first was, but i was Pissed off for a week when i found out my 2nd was a girl and same with this one. but we get over it and we love our girls as much as we would have if they were boys.. now its another girl i get to make pretty every day!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My opinion would be, if you are shaped "round" around the middle = Girl and if you are shaped "pointy" = Boy. I was very round with both of my girls #1 & #2 and pointy with my 3rd child, boy. Nearly everyone I've guessed and have been right...lucky guesses maybe, but that's been my experiences so far. Good luck and have the best time EVER!
    SunnyNorCal

Answer by SunnyNorCal at 10:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hahah thats funny sunnynorcal. Now that I think about it I was "pointy" with my boy and round with my girl too!
    Anonymous

• You are having a boy... Good luck and congrats :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I could tell you that its a boy, but it is still 50/50.
    I didn't have any symptoms different from my son (first) and daughter (current pregnancy).
    Best of luck and I hope that you get what you wish for. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've never had a girl so I can't tell you from that point of view but, with both of my boys I carried all out front. From the back i barely looked pregnant but as soon as I turned to the side it was obvious how huge I was.. lol. Good luck!!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• everyone thought I was going to have a boy because I was craving meat and salty foods...and I normally don't eat too much meat. Also...the shape of your belly...not sure if that is correct either...since mine is pointy but they told me I'm having a girl. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks!

Whatever the internet and people say....I really don't believe it anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009