i need to get organized!

what are your tricks to keeping a clean home with small kids? any and all suggestions are welcome!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Flylady.net

Answer by gdiamante at 12:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• organizers with labeled bins, i find pics of that kinda toy online, print it, let the kid color it, and talk about what goes in teh bin, then i only let my son take out 2-5 bins at a time so that i doenst get too crazy to clean up but he isnt too limited... also, just pitch and donate my stuff i dont use anymore and the basement is a mess but i dont hav to see it...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• bins bins and more bins... boxes... regularly tossing or donating old and broken toys.. regularly donating outgrown clothes.. washing laundry every day, keeping toys off the floor, giving each kid their own toy basket for quick cleanups during the day (just a large basket they can toss anything and everything into) and then every night before bed, making them put it all in its proper place.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I get daily e-mails from Martha Stewart with her "Organizing Tips of the Day" and they're really nice. I don't get a chance to do it though, but one day I will. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2009