Should I tell her to keet it?

My mother bought my daughter a "my first bible" literally for kids. Well ever since she bought the book, she has been asking me for the dam book because she wants to read it. I suggested that she read it to her two year old grand daughter and her reply was....."No its something I want to read on my own" She asked for the dam book again tonight and went out of her way to go into my daughter's room and get it. My daughter and I have been reading the book everynight, but now I want to tell her to shove it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• this was a gift to your daughter from your mother why does your mom want the book?? I would buy your mom her own bible for her to read!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 10:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• maybe the kids version is easier for her to understand. Why not try to find one and buy it for her? I probably wouldn't call the Bible 'the dam book" though. It defeats the purpose! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lol mckenzie so true
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Its a kiddie book thats titled "My first Bible" I take back the dam book comment. My mother just drives me nuts.
    Anonymous

• That is crazy. Tell her that your daughter is enjoying the book and maybe she should get another copy. Some people!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Just let her "borrow it to read" and go find your daughter another and when or if your mother brings it up tell her it seemed to mean alot to her so you got your daughter her very own just like grandmothers. Nobodys feelings has to get hurt and she will stay off your back about wanting to read her granddaughters.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2009