Does anyone have large inner labia?

I do, and actually, until recently I didn't realize that this is not normal! Nobody has ever said anything to me about it, i.e. men, ob/gyn, to say that they are large, but I am beginning to think that it's kinda gross and I feel deformed. I am wondering if many other women are like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• I'm the same way. I feel weird about it. No one has ever said anything to me either. Trust me I know how you feel.
    Anonymous

• I think mine is huge!I always thought it was ugly until my husband told me it looked like a flower and i have loved it every since then!!Truly, I think men dont care about that-they only care about pleasing you-they love everything about us!So dont worry about it sweethearts!We are way too hard on ourselves!
    Anonymous

• its normal for them to come in all different shapes and sizes. if it never bothered u before (like got in the way during sex) then why now? if u wanna see what real women look like down there, and not porn stars, then go look at BME in the female body piercing section. seriously would make u feel like it is normal, since it is.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2008