is it ok to sleep in mineral makeup? not all the time just you know if it's late

mineral makeup, sleep

raynebeau2

Asked by raynebeau2 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You know it really depends on the brand of the makeup. Not all mineral makeups are created equal. I have tried many brands. I would sleep in the bare minerals brand, as seen on tv. It is so light and so natural. But many of the newer store brands still seem to effect my skin like any other makeup. I'd just pay really close attention to the way the makeup actually settles durning the day. The bare minerals never changes on me no matter how long I have it on. If I apply it at 6am it is still as nice and light at 8pm, but others like the loreal become heavy and settle quite a bit on my face, so I wouldn't dream of sleeping in it.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 11:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes I also like the Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover have slept in both with no problem.I now use Cover girl and have slept in it with no problem.And I have very sencitive skin. But it is still good to try not to.
    MrsRKP7

Answer by MrsRKP7 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I sleep in the bare minerals all the time....no breakouts.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I take it off with a retinol moisturizer. I hate going to bed with makeup on. I feel dirty.Plus the pillowcase gets dirty. Ugh.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 24, 2009